content top

Join our mailing list!





You are here: Home > Technical/Service DVDs
Sort By:
Page of 1  
Above Ground Tank Installation
Our Price: $8.00

Steel above ground tank installation - This DVD shows the proper installation procedure for indoor and outdoor UL-80 tanks. It includes advance work such as, selecting the proper tank size and location, loading the tank on the installer's vehicle and transporting the tank, work area preparation, disconnecting and removing the old tank, setting the tank in place, piping the fill and vent lines, installing the oil line(s), testing the system, clean-up and paperwork.
Running Time-24:56

Polyethylene/steel above ground tank installation - This DVD demonstrates the proper installation of double wall polyethylene/steel tanks. It includes advance work such as, selecting the proper tank size and location, loading the tank on the installer's vehicle and transporting the tank, work area preparation, disconnecting and removing the old tank, setting the tank in place, piping the fill and vent lines, installing the oil line(s), testing the system, clean-up and paperwork.

(Produced with assistance from Roth Industries)

Running Time-27:47
Tank Inspection Procedures
Our Price: $8.00

Tank inspection procedures - This DVD explains how to perform NORA's three levels of recommended tank inspections: the initial inspection which is performed before the delivery of new tank, the routine inspection which is recommended as an integral part of each heating system tune-up, and the pre-delivery inspection which is recommended before an oil driver attaches the delivery hose to a customers tank.
Running Time-20:40

Static test process for UST's - This DVD demonstrates the procedures involved in performing a static test on a residential underground storage tank.  This test has a 95% probability of leak detection and a 5% probability of false alarm and can be performed on any tank that can be taken out of service for one week. This DVD explains the materials needed to perform the test, the steps included in the test process and the interpretation of the results.
Running Time-15:45
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Above Ground Tank Installation
Our Price: $6.00

Fiberglass above ground tank installation - This DVD explains the proper installation of FRP tanks including: selecting the proper tank size and location, loading the tank on the installer's vehicle and transporting the tank, work area preparation, disconnecting and removing the old tank, setting the tank in place, piping the fill and vent lines, installing the oil line(s), testing the system, clean-up and paperwork.
Running Time-20:36
Customer Service
Our Price: $6.00

Supporting your customers in the face of rising prices - This DVD discusses the reasons for fluctuations in the price of fuel oil and shows effective ways for Customer Service Representatives (CSR's) to deal with customer concerns about oil prices.  It includes suggestions for CSR's to share with customers regarding various ways to lower their heating bills and explains why investing in new Oilheat equipment is a wise investment. This DVD will enhance the level of customer service that your company provides, and it helps the industry respond to the problems caused by rising prices.
Running Time-11:39
Silver Book DVD
Our Price: $16.00

This auto-run DVD contains each of the Silver Book chapters bundled with associated educational materials, i.e diagrams, videos and links to appropriate sites. This DVD contains all the chapters located in the Silver book and is a useful tool for NORA Silver Certification and introductory Oilheat burner and service training. Along with these chapters the accompanying service videos are included. Conveniently located on one disc, this resource is a must have for both beginner and seasoned technicians.